Collaboration is the act of people working together to reach a common goal
Collaboration is in fact more than a technical architecture, solution, or product. It is the experience that integrates people, processes, and technology. We believe at NITC that by working together, people can achieve extraordinary things.
Empower, Engage, Innovate
The goal—and the power—of collaboration technology is to help people share as naturally as possible. How do you get there?
- Empower people to work their way—where, when, and how they want— without limits
- Engage people by providing the best collaboration tools to connect with peers and other organizations
- Help people innovate to develop ideas and solve problems
We believe at NITC that opportunity comes from the combination and the natural integration of technology and people. The collaborative workspace environment gives people the flexibility to be where they need to be to do the best work they can.
NITC & it’s partners uses an architectural approach, integrating mobility, video, and cloud to bring people together anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connect employees, customers, and suppliers to make decisions, resolve customer issues, or address supply-chain challenges. The architecture cost-effectively supports scalability, security, and accessibility. The Cisco collaboration strategy
and architecture account for not only the technology, but also for what it means to your processes and culture.
Implement collaboration solutions to:
- Flatten organizational hierarchy and better communicate with all levels of the organization
- Elevate and personalize communications to improve the quality and speed of decisions
- Save time, simplify workflows, and increase workforce interaction and productivity
- Build trust and understanding across time zones and within teams through video communications
- Improve customer responsiveness by facilitating faster access to experts and information
In addition to productivity improvements, these solutions can help you reduce travel, real-estate costs, and greenhouse gas emissions by supporting virtual meetings and telecommuting.